Menú de recursos digitales

Why is there a cat here???!!!!

Like we start again

Tonight I waste almost three hours in doing this menu for my old blog. According to the Administration I don't know anything about computering and I haven't got any English level. 

Maybe it's true. All I know about these fields has been in an autodidact way. 

In 2012 I was reclassified as a teacher. After almost 16 years working at school: I lost my position on the teacher list and had to start over. I channeled my rage and my anger to create this blog that I filled with gadgets like this one that no longer work due to "computer science mysteries" that would take a long time to explain. 

As I am a teacher and not a computer engineer I put this blog aside due to the time that all this takes. 

During the hard pandemic I used my time learning English with the help of a bunch of women from all around the World thanks to a weird app called Speaky (full of scammers and liars) where I found good people too.

I am 58 years old.

Thanks to the people who trusted me not for my certifications, titles and studies but as I am.

Menú Superior